Personal information we collect
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
Sharing your Personal Information
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Do not track
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
Purogenics HQ, 151 E. 3450 N. Spanish Fork, UT 84660, United States
As a child, Israel Haroldsen gathered herbs on his family’s Idaho farm to make home remedies with his grandmother. With this background, Israel earned a Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry from Brigham Young University and an MBA from Southern Utah University.
Israel’s vast nutraceutical expertise comes from both employment in large dietary supplement manufacturing companies and from running his own independent companies. His independent companies, which catered to small businesses, have included a microbiological and chemical analysis company and contract manufacturing and fulfillment services company.
He started Purogenics began with the dream of delivering products that are effective and deliver the maximum results for the consumer. Purogenics products use the highest quality of ingredients in our blends. This gives our customers the best experience at an affordable price.